We have an online registration system operated by TAVI Congress Bureau. All reservations (incl. social programme and hotel) should be made on the same registration form, also the program that is included in the delegate fee.
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact TAVI Congress Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 3 233 0450.
| Standard Fee
31 March 2010 at the latest
| Late Fee
1 April 2010 and later
|Delegate||300 euros||400 euros|
|Student *||150 euros||250 euros|
* Student fee is for bachelors and masters degree students. Please, verify your student status by giving the name of your supervisor in the “Other special information” field and by presenting an official proof of your student status on site.
VAT 0 %
Registration fee includes
- programme materials,
- all lectures, workshops and poster sessions,
- lunches and refreshments on both days,
- participation in the welcome reception on Wednesday 2 June,
- conference dinner on Thursday 3 June in Restaurant Aula (not included in the student fee, additional fee 40 €)
- registration and information desk services on site on both days
Delegates should make their hotel reservation in advance on the Conference registration form. TAVI Congress Bureau will take care of the hotel reservation for the delegates.
Payment and confirmation
All payments (registration fee, hotel deposit and additional fee for dinner) should be made in advance in euros (EUR) in connection with the registration. When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email.
- By credit card: Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
- By bank transfer to the Conference account.
Bank: Pohjola Bank Plc
Address: P.O. Box 308, FIN-00013 Pohjola
SWIFT/BIC code: OKOYFIHH
Account number: 573008-2436687
Account owner: Future 2010-conference
- By invoice (an invoicing supplement of 9 € will be added)
Please use the participant’s reference number when making the bank transfer. The reference number will be shown on the automatic reply that you will receive after submitting the registration form online. Payment by bank transfer is to be settled within two weeks of registration, by 3 May, 2010 the latest. Credit card payments will be dealt automatically.
- All payments should be made free of banking charges
- Bank drafts as well as personal, traveller’s or company cheques cannot be accepted
Confirmation of participation
TAVI Congress Bureau will confirm the participation upon receiving the registration and payments. No participation confirmation letters will be sent before all the payments (including the hotel deposit and eventual social program) have been received.
Cancellation and refund policy
Kindly note that all cancellations and/or changes to registration and accommodation must be made in writing to TAVI Congress Bureau by e-mail: email@example.com or by fax: +358 3 233 0444.
If a cancellation for the participation and/or hotel reservation is received by 3 May, 2010, the registration fee will be refunded with the exception of a handling fee of 50 € and/or the hotel deposit will be refunded minus a 20 € handling fee. No refunds of the delegate fee, social programme participation or hotel deposit can be made for cancellations received after 3 May, 2010.
In the case of no-show, there will be no refund of the registration or the hotel deposit. There is no extra fee if a delegate’s registration is transferred to a colleague from the same organization.